RCL TRACK ADVANCED GPS TELEMATICS
Explaining RCL TRACK fleet management Service
Our fleet management helps businesses process users and manages all fleet and asset information from acquisition to disposal. This procedure helps your business reduce costs, improve efficiency, and ensure compliance across an entire fleet.
We are RCL, a telematics company providing solutions for fleet management and GPS tracking. We are a fast-growing and customer-centric company with big ambitions. Our vision is to power the most efficient use of transport for a sustainable world.
We develop, design, and manufacture hardware, firmware, and software products for fleet management and GPS tracking. We provide ready-to-use telematics solutions.
Our mission is to reduce our clients’ efforts by accelerating ease of use, prediction, and automation. Our values are courage, care, and evolution.
Our goal is to provide only the highest quality products, solutions, and services. According to a Quality Management System, we work internationally to be recognized as the world’s leading quality management standard.
What you get with our custom vehicle tracking software
Low labor cost
When a vehicle tracking function is activated, fleet managers can track employee progress and movement, reveal unapproved stops, and evaluate overtime requests.
If GPS vehicle trackers are installed, then it’s likely that the driver would obey the speed limit. This would mean more responsible driving under remote supervision and would lead to safe trips with fewer accidents.
Fuel Cost Reduction
Route integration and optimization with fuel cards result in substantial cost savings. These features would collect GPS location and information and alert fleet managers for more in-depth analysis.
Improved Customer Service
Once delivery firms can rapidly process new orders using route integration and optimization, the revenue and customer satisfaction shoots up.
Premium insurance reduction
Most insurance companies typically provide discounts for the use of GPS vehicle tracking systems.
Why Choose RCL TRACK?
- Over ten years of experience in telemetry and programming.
- Over 3,000 equipped vehicles.
- More than 500 satisfied customers.
For who is this suitable/advised?
The adoption of fleet management is essential for businesses that are big on commercial vehicles. However, this operation aims to control your cars’ entire life cycles, reduce the associated risks and, finally, ensure compliance with legislation.
Businesses that need our services are companies with extensive fleets such as couriers, sales, utilities, haulers, service, public transport, and the emergency service industry.
These companies all have fleets that require managing. Now having control of the processes necessary to run a fleet will enable your business to take charge of the associated costs and remain relevant in the marketplace.
Main modules of our fleet management software integration
Our telematics unit can effortlessly integrate with other hardware such as driver cameras, electronic logging devices, etc., software, and mobile applications to provide insight into the different freight-related business operations.
The blend of hardware and software offers several types of functionality, such as:
- Routing: This helps make logistics decisions based on vehicle’s GPS location, number of stops, and speed.
- Fuel Management: This tracks the consumption of fuel tendencies to reduce idling, emission, and time.
- Vehicle maintenance: This streamlines the process of diagnosing and inspecting and also reminds of routine checks.
- Driver management: This helps store the personal profile and service hours of drivers to analyze behavior and productivity.
- Shipment Management: This analyzes quotes, expenses, licenses, and more to optimize delivery, cargo placement, and dispatch.
- Safety and security feature: This helps drivers with any safety issues while on a trip.
Benefits of our service
For a fixed monthly fee, fleet management services enable your business to equip more vehicles with hardware and software products with no large investments:
- Lifetime support and warranty
- Fixed monthly fee
- No large initial deposit
- Ready to use hardware
In summary, adopting a software system into fleet management improves the management of your:
- Parts and inventory
- Accident and risk management
- Regulatory and legal compliance
- Budget and forecasting
- Vehicles, assets, and equipment
- Maintenance and repair
- Fuel and emissions
- Drivers, including driver’s license checks
- Workshops and scheduling—inspections, defect reporting, and audits